A small group of dreamers met up in Vienna in July 2016 to dream together:
How would be a community theatre and social inclusion encounter in Spring 2017 in Vienna?
How could a common space be, where we can share our stories and our creative process experiences? How could we promote the exchange and the collective learning into the community?
What would we do all together if we had no «fears«?
This is our Journey together…
THE VALUE OF BEING DIFFERENT //
DER WERT ANDERS ZU SEIN //
EL VALOR DE SER DIFERENTE
The Vienna Social Tour 2016 (10.-15. July) , impulsed by Theater for Inclusion/ Artkolè Verein, was our FIRST STEP TOWARDS THE DREAM. Now, we have finished the «Dreaming-Step» and we want to share it with everyone who wants to join us and be part of this community project for May 2017.
The word “value” (‘valor’) in Spanish has several meanings, which we hope to have transmitted in our Vienna Social Tour: It could mean “courage” or it could also mean ”value”. No doubt that both characteristics are essential for personal development and to build the society we want. We believe in each and every one of you, and that another world is possible.
Our Journey starts from the basic values that frame our way together:
– Inclusion – With/for people from different settings. This is a multilingual project.
Where did we arrive?
At the end of our creative process, we put in a concrete form our common dream: «Open spaces in the city for the community cultural development through arts, and giving an impulse for an inclusive living together.»
To keep walking together towards our dream, we created a «Roadmap» from now until may 2017.
If you want to know more about the dream and how we want to walk towards it, contact us through: email@example.com
What we took with us:
Moreover, in our suitcase we take with us companions of journeys, personal and collective discovery, a social network of projects and persons and a lot, a lot of love!!!
The voices of the participants:
– «It was a space to dream and live the community, to take care and be taken care of, to experience that an inclusive community and collective creation are possible, starting with small things, but thinking in big terms. It was interesting and important to see how much you can organize without money (workshops, social tour, food, cinema-forum, …).» (Alicia)
– «For me, it was kind-of «stop and don´t think»: experience decisions (and their consequences); being everywhere and being where you want to be; enjoy listening, bodies, laughs and cares… I felt I was listened, welcomed and I resounded in the voices, bodies, emotions of persons I didn´t know before. That makes me trust in changes, people, settings and other points of viewing, doing, settings... «(Celia)
– «These encounters should happen on a global scale, the format is very suitable!» (Roland)
– «I love the values of the encounter, and I believe they are pillars for inclusion and the society I want in future.» (Abraham)
– «In general, the atmosphere was great. I feel very close to everyone and very confortable.» (París)
– «The Vienna Social Tour is a gift. The opportunity to meet people and the social projects is something that you cannot plan before visiting a city. For me Vienna is now the connection with the people. I have alive memories of the places and the people we meet». (Elena)
– «I like the experiment of creating a physical bound first, and letting the common goal arise slowly and leaving it unclear.» (Cristof).